9 Profitable Business Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in Florida
Florida is home to more than 2.8 million small businesses, offering a wide range of opportunities for entrepreneurs to invest in and make a healthy profit. If you are looking for a business to invest in, we have put together a list of nine interesting businesses for sale in Florida.
- Record Setting and Profitable Pool Supply Store: This store located in Zephyrhills, FL, has been hugely successful since its opening and has broken sales records every year. It offers a wide selection of pool supplies for both residential and commercial customers, as well as installation services. The asking price is $425K, and it can be financed with $200K down.
- Tile And Stone Fabrication And Installation Business: This well-established business operates out of two locations in Sarasota and Tampa and draws customers throughout these areas. It offers high-quality tile and stone fabrication and installation and has invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment to ensure top performance. The asking price is $433K, with owner financing available.
- Rickey’s Restaurant & Sports Bar: This Hollywood, FL, restaurant has been in business for almost 50 years and consistently makes $2.5 million annually with over $700K in net profit. The asking price is $3.9 million, which includes the name, lease, goodwill and option to buy the building.
- Upscale Mediterranean Wine Bar & Restaurant: Located in Broward County, this profitable opportunity has become an incredibly popular place for tourists and locals alike since its opening. The asking price is a low $800K, which includes the name, operational profits and $250K of furniture, equipment and fixtures.
- Highly Profitable Florist with Year-on-Year Growth: This Davenport, FL, florist has been in operation for more than 20 years and boasts an email database with tens of thousands of customers. The asking price is $1.1 million, and it’s SBA-lender qualified if you’d like to purchase it with a loan.
- $1M Profits- Retail Auto Sales Locations Repair Shop, Owner Finance: This repair and auto sales shop in Citrus County has been in business for 22 years and is now a turn-key operation with steady year-on-year growth. The asking price is $695K.
- Established Home Inspection Company: Located in Palm Beach County, this company offers home inspection services for homebuyers and real estate investors. The asking price is $399K, with owner financing available.
- Premier Sign Manufacturing and Installation Company: This company offers high-quality signage for businesses in the Tampa Bay area. The asking price is $725K, with owner financing available.
- Established Packaging and Shipping Store: Located in Boynton Beach, this business offers a range of packaging and shipping services for both commercial and residential customers. The asking price is $275K, with owner financing available.
There are plenty of great businesses for sale in Florida, ranging from pool supply stores to restaurants and florists. Each of these businesses offers an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur looking to make a healthy profit. With the right effort and energy, any of these businesses can experience growth and success.